Let’s keep HdB clean!
As a house keeping toban, making all the resident to keep our dorm clean is my job. I believe that the cleaned dorm can make everyone feel more comfortable to live here. It’s time to clean!
- Every resident should take turn to clean the fridge every month.
- Throw out the food without any room mark or expired.
- Wipe the fridge, microwave, and toaster.
- Change the filter paper and little trash can net in the sink if they are dirty or full.
- Pick up your hair from the drain with tweezer after taking the shower.
- Keep the shower room door open if there is no one taking shower.
- Flash the toilet at least 5 seconds to make sure everything be flashed.
- Change the toilet paper if it runs out.
- Clean the dishes after finish it and keep the sink be cleaned as well.
- Remember to put the common meal leftover in the fridge or throw it away if it couldn’t be eaten.
- Turn off the light and air conditioner if you are the last one leaving from lobby.
Forth, laundry room
- Take out your dry clothes and put the hanger back asap.
- Throw the water away from the dehumidifiers if the water is excess.
- Don’t put your shoes in the washing machine.
Thanks to everyone for putting effort to keep our HdB clean and comfortable. This is a lovely, enjoyable, and clean place.
After Big clean up, everyone was exhausted but enjoyed the pizza very much!